Easy Appetizer Recipes And Tips
Let me give you a few tips for planning and preparing easy appetizer recipes that will be the hit of your next party.
How much should you prepare?
* If you're planning to have a meal shortly after the appetizers, you'll need four to five appetizers per person.
* If planning to have a meal later, you'll need six to seven appetizers per person.
* If you're just having appetizers, plan on having at least eight to nine appetizers per person depending upon how long your guests will be staying.
* Serve appetizers and dips in bowl made out of hollowed cabbage; bread; green, red, or yellow bell peppers; pineapple or melons.
* Appetizers should be small enough to be eaten in one bite.
* Garnish your serving trays with a green leafy lettuce, herbs or citrus wheels.
* Have several of the same dishes in different locations.
* Serve cold foods like vegetables, shrimp and cubed cheese on ice.
* Have fresh trays of appetizers ready so you can just swap them out.
Try some of these easy recipes:
Cheese Straws Recipe
Hot Appetizer Recipes:
Meatball Appetizer Recipe
Fried Green Tomatoes
Cold Appetizer Recipes:
Fruit Tray With Dip
Cheese Balls Recipe with Bacon
Crescent Roll Appetizers:
Pinwheel Appetizer Recipes
Crock Pot Appetizer Recipes
Hot Dog and Bacon Appetizer
Crab Dip Appetizer
Get the book "The Appetizer Collection" For Just $1!
Return From Easy Appetizer Recipes to Mama's Southern Cooking Homepage